Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mailbox Monday

I know it's only Sunday, but I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday a tad early! It has been ages since I have participated in any of these link-ups and due to the way I look forward to others' posts about what they have received to read, I then figured I should participate too!

It has been a good week for me in books. Now, hopefully I can pull myself out of this reading slump that I have been plagued with! Life has been so hectic and I just cannot seem to focus for very long. I know this is normal, and I am trying to cut myself some slack but I really miss the relaxation I get out of a good book!

Recently I began using Netgalley again and I am so excited about these titles I was approved of!

From Netgalley:
Catching Air by Sarah Pekkanen
Safe With Me by Amy Hatvany
That Night by Chevy Stevens
Disconnected (a novella) by Jennifer Weiner
Little Lies by Heather Gudenkauf (a fellow Iowan!!)

From Goodreads First Reads giveaways
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

From the library
The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes

I'm reading Catching Air right now, and so far it's really good! I have loved everything that Sarah Pekkanen has written and I have a feeling her newest will be no different!

What did you get this week? Do share!

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I downloaded a book called "Tolstoy and the Purpose Chair" which I am really liking. It's a memoir written by a woman who spent a year reading a book a day (holy cannasta, huh?). I also bought The Gods of Heavenly Punishment as it was on this daily email of cheap eBooks I get and Shoshanah had reviewed it and really liked it so I bought it. I have a Net Galley account now as one of the books I read had to be downloaded through there, but I haven't been paying attention to what I am approved to download but I should!

Shoshanah said...

Yeah, for participating in Mailbox Monday!! And congrats on your giveaway win! I've heard such, such great things about Rainbow Rowell's books, and while I haven't yet had the chance to read any, I'm guessing that will be a pretty good one to break you out of your reading slump. Happy reading!!!